One-on-One SAT/ACT Tutor PositionMassachusetts, Connecticut or New York Area
Summit Educational Group believes that superior one-on-one test prep is achieved by superior tutors. We are committed to finding, training, and supporting the best instructors available with industry-leading research, curricula, and program management tools.
Being a successful tutor is not just about having test prep experience. We look for talented, self-starting candidates who are excellent test-takers and communicators.
Summit provides extensive training in our specific approach. That said, we also invite tutors to use their experience and instincts to customize an ideal program for each student.
Tutoring with us
- Tutor SAT/PSAT, ACT, SAT Subject Tests, AP exams, academic subjects
- Focus on tutoring – we find you clients
- Work between 5 and 20 hours/week
- Make your own schedule
- Meet with students one-on-one, in-home
- Higher rates for premium locations
- Paid initial training and ongoing professional development
- Regular rate reviews
The ideal candidate
- Engaging, professional, coachable
- Willing and able to travel to students' homes
- Proficient with SAT and/or ACT
- Loves one-on-one work
- Previously tutored, coached, or mentored students
- Graduated from a selective college or university
- Available to tutor through at least December 2016
- Primarily high school juniors and seniors
We will contact you shortly if there is a potential fit between our needs and your qualifications and availability.